Friday, August 6, 2010

The longest journey begins with a single taco.


I am cold. There is no sun today, in fact there is a drizzle of rain. Since it is the middle of August I certainly didn't bring a coat, and I am getting a little wet. And you know what? I am not alone here, there are other crazy people here. At least some of these people brought a coat.


Why are we here? Outside? In the rain?


You have probably already guessed, Taco truck=tacos!

Yes, I go to the taco truck twice a week for lunch for the tacos, and the mind destroyingly awesome tortas. And today I felt like a soda to go with it.


Anyway, I am heading out of town today and I plan on trying tacos throughout my trip! Next up is Happy Fresh Taco in New York City! Then California is in the plans!


(this taco truck is located in the parking lot of the Chevron gas station next to the Bellevue Fred Meyer.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm expecting some delicious tacos out of your LA trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fresh taco isn't THAT good, but there is another taco stand i recently discovered that we need to try.

    ReplyDelete