Saturday, November 7, 2009

These Little Piggies Went to Market...


Rachel and I go to the Farmer's Market about once a week around here. They have the best fruit and veggies in the city... and we usually pick up some homemade bread, or honey, or something also. So! Today, we documented our trip.



Rachel's first persimmon! Ever...

Local oysters, yummy!


Lunch. Whiskey-fennel sausage and chicken-turkey-curry.


Giant Buddha's-Palm Citron.


A day at the market! Show us markets around where you live.

5 comments:

  1. I love persimmons! There's a tree at RCC, and I usually take the fruits. This year someone beat me to them!! Rats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oyster shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moni took that pic. I ate the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for a second i thought that guy in the apron was james. maybe i just don't know what james looks like tho...

    ReplyDelete
  5. heres what i eat every damn day... http://bp0.blogger.com/_5A0X-ry2ZB8/RwK8P7otP0I/AAAAAAAAAO8/QtKEuifga4o/s320/step4.jpg

    ReplyDelete