Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Portland/Corvallis/Eugene trip

I went to Portland and Northern Oregon to visit my sister and some family. We laughed, we ate, we played Karaoke, it was good times!



This picture of my friend Dan and the chef of DiPrima Dolci, sums up my whole trip, good food and friends and some really nice people.


She usually puts hard boiled eggs on this pizza that has ham, artichoke and yummy marinara sauce, but she didn't have any ready to go, so she made half of it with fried egg and came to see if we liked it. It was super delicious and I want it again!





PokPok with Noel and James...




Little Big Burger...




Downtown Portland, a block away from Powell's bookstore, cute and juicy burgers.

Voodoo doughnuts, bacon maple bar! I really was craving this doughnut in particular because I watched an episode of Anthony Bourdain of him in Portland the night before, while I was in Portland, to see what he had eaten. This doughnut was super delicious. And coffee from Stumptown...




Had dinner with my sister and her neighbors at Nearly Normals in Corvallis...



Had a Portobello chili while in Eugene. Note to self: find recipe.



Had a lot of fun, ate really well, can't wait to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy I'm hungry for more right now! Love this blog you guys have!

    ReplyDelete