Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's More Than A Meal, It's An Adventure

R and G Lounge San Francisco. Monico and I have walked by here a few times, while either on our way from, or headed toward Chinatown. I heard it was good. Well, mostly from Monico, saying this is where his Chinese friends bring their parents when they visit. And and...Anthony Bourdain ate here when he filmed his SF episode of No Reservations. Needless to say, we've been wanting to try it, plus I've been in serious need of a crab fix lately. The crab was 38 bucks (market price) and we paid it. It is there signature dish, so we kind of had to get it, plus did I mention I was in a bad way about needing crab! It was delicious! It was everything I wanted it to be and more. Using the tools they provided I broke into the crab. My fingers were greasy. The coke I ordered was a perfect compliment to my salty-meaty pieces of crab. We ordered a side of rice and something else called, something like, three delights, I don't know really, because the crab, the crab, it's all I wanted, it's all I can remember!

After lunch I had to urge Moni to walk slower on account I didn't want to get a cramp. Since I'm a fatty, of course I ate too much, as I often do, I don't know my limit. When something's this good, I just don't want it to stop.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what crab tastes like. Unless it tastes like Krab.

    Shrimp tastes gross to me thought, so perhaps crab will be the same.

    ReplyDelete