Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seattle Hamburger Project: Lunchbox Laboratory, Seattle Wa













This summer I compiled a list of what are supposed to be the best hamburgers in the Seattle area, and I am doing my best to try them all. Here is a notable entry.

I know this has been brought up on facebook, but here are photos from one of my new favorite hamburger places in Seattle: Lunchbox Laboratory! They are in a little rundown shack with a few tables outside and a big line! Everyday it seems they have new and unique hamburger combinations to try, living up to their "Laboratory" name.

In the photos above you can see Natalie and Stefan have burgers with "Dork" patties (Duck and Pork mix) with pineapple and grilled onions. Mine was a lamb patty with olive cheese. The close up shot is of Noël's beef and truffle burger. The hamburgers may look greasy and disgusting, but they are very very delicious. I don't think I would ever recommend eating them on a regular basis, as you would probably have a heart attack within a month, but for special occasions, it is a great time, and a hamburger you must experience!

Next time you are in Seattle check them out! They are near the Woodland Zoo, so it makes a good zoo lunch break.

5 comments:

  1. What is in the gold foil by Stefan? I am surprised people don't steal the cool stainless steel pot that those (fries? tater tots? popcorn shrimp?) are in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefan had tater tots(with his choice of flavored salts) and Natalie and I had sweet potato fries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look at the menu photo, one of the items has a heart sticker next to it. I wonder if that one is "Heart healthy".

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flavored salts were exciting! These burgers were pretty unbelievable, too. Although, mine had a truffle mayo which wasn't quite as flavorful as I wished for. Tara's was so good though; I can't remember what flavor she had picked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my question is, why does stefan look so depressed when he's surrounded by delicious looking burgers?

    ReplyDelete