Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THIS IS THE ONLY CHRISTMAS PIC I HAVE

Ok now, fast forward a few months. Christmastime! Tara and I once again indulged in eggnog for about 3 days straight until Mama refused to get us more eggs. Well, I guess there is some debate as to whether it was really eggnog or not, as we like to add a banana into the mix and some people are in hot opposition (HATERZ) but whatevs. Anyway, we wanted to get creative with our last batch, and so what you see here is the fruit of our hard labor. Egg meringue nog! We whipped up egg whites and then folded the rest of the ingredients in after. Here it is pictured, floating on a brandy shot. YUM! James declined a full serving, Memo was polite and drank some and Mama proclaimed it was the most disgusting idea ever. Way to kill our creativity, Mama! This reminds me of the horse drawing all over again.

7 comments:

  1. it does look kind of gross, look how the eggs are starting to separate at the bottom of the glass. oh well, eggnog is revolting under the best of circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I guess that is brandy at the bottom. Well it looks like when I don't beat the egg whites enough, so it still looks gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggnog is the delicious! What are you talking about? I LOVE EGGNOG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poinsettias look quite festive in the background! At first I thought you got this picture online. Everything from real life looks better in your photos, Noël!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, bananas are not for eggnog.

    ReplyDelete