Thursday, July 15, 2010

I swear I don't eat that many burgers




Willamette Weekly just put out an article with a run down of the top ten burgers of Portland. Knowing how Paris has his Seattle Hamburger Project and is making his rounds, I thought perhaps he could be persuaded to expand his feeding frenzy. Not to mention, most of these are sorely tempting to myself. Making number 4 is Foster Burger, which you may remember I have already mentioned. I am ashamed to admit that Foster Burger is the only burger I have had so far on this list. Aghk. Also making the list though is Wildwood - hoo boy!

I've stolen some shots from the article- with this double decker cheese monster being number 1. Although I am sure it probably sicks Moni out, James is intrigued, to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. The top one looks awesome, the second one is topped with vomit or something.

    ReplyDelete