Sunday, April 18, 2010

Barcelona Burger


The little alley ways in Barcelona are filled with amazing little shops and restaurants. After a visit to the Picasso Museum my roommate Melissa and I set out to find food. Which was difficult because it was 5:30 and no one eats until 8, so not many places serve meals at that time

But then we stumbled upon this cute little restaurant "PimPam Burguers." I love that every restaurant, store, and pub here are a little "mom and pop" places, unless you go to the touristy areas filled with fast food joints. But this little place was exactly what I needed, Burgers!
The Burgers here are all amazing, with really great juicy patties. None of those thin blackened "hockey pucks," as we called them at Red Robin. And this place was no exception to fresh meat, homemade real potato fries, and a nice cheap draft beer! I know I'm gonna go back, because it was amazing!

under the patty was a delicious little surprise of carmelized onions in some cheesy and buttery sauce, I took it apart for a picture, but it just looks kinda gross here...but it was great


And the wall was covered in these cute drawings!! I love a place with good food even more when it's cute! yay




and I swear next post I'll put up pictures of authentic Spanish food... I had good paella, and it was so yummy I forgot to document.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really fun. Why is it that the best hamburgers seem to be found outside of the U.S.?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama, you should check out my seattle hamburger quest. There have been some amazing hamburgers on it.

    ReplyDelete