Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Pizza and I Helped



P-I-Z-Z-A!!!

Another America's Test Kitchen win for my tummy! Along with being obsessed with America's Test Kitchen, I watch A LOT of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. He's made me want to eat charcuterie. My mouth wants yummy cured meats with cheese and bread. Living in such a foodie city one would think that one could find such delicious foods as these, but alas, it's been difficult, unless you want to spend loads of money at a fancy restaurant, which I don't at the moment. But there's a glimmer of hope and tastiness in the deli section of Whole Foods. That's where Moni and I purchased four thinly sliced $17.99 per lb Prosciutto di Parma with the intent of combining meat and pizza to make awesome P-I-Z-Z-A! Homemade sauce, homemade dough, toppings of your choice...






We made a salad too, but who wants to see that when you have yummy meat pizza to look at.

1 comment:

  1. You guys should get a kitchen counter! I hear they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete