Sunday, October 25, 2009

Salmon Cakes and XBOX d00d!

I decided I wanted to dedicate a whole day off to making and eating salmon cakes, and pwning n00bs on Xbox Live yo!
The basic recipe I used was: with every can of salmon, you use one egg and about two slices worth of bread crumbs. I also chopped up some celery, onions, garlic, dill, parsley, spicy mustard, and seasoned to taste.
I have fond memories of this meal, beacause mama used to make it for me almost every birthday.
The only thing I would change from my version, is to make the cakes a little thinner, and cook them a little hotter. Since I like mine crispy!
oh yeeeeeeeessssss! (see video below for elaboration)


5 comments:

  1. I see you paired the salmon cakes with frijoles y arroz a la felicia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also that guy's voice is remarkably similar to Homer's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you asking for salmon cakes with mashed potatoes for your birthday, this presenting me with the dilemma of what drippings to make the gravy from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOOOD I JUST MADE SALMON CAKES TOO. WTF i even took pictures to post on here. Argie. Nice xbox controller btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, salmon cakes still remind me of my birthday. I think one time i asked for mashed potatoes, salmon cakes, and enchiladas and you said i couldn't have all three...

    ReplyDelete